Welcome to our survey into the effects of COVID-19 on trust, mental health & physical health
Wave 3 – Final Survey
If you would like to support the project, you are most welcome. Your donations will help us gather time-sensitive information on how the pandemic is impacting our society. We appreciate your donation and thank you for your support.
Why take part in the study?
COVID-19 is having a profound impact on our lives in more ways than one. You can help us:
- Better understand the short- and long-term effects of COVID-19 on you and your family’s physical and mental health.
- Develop best practices to support you and your family.
- Inform government policies, healthcare services, schools and universities on new ways to rebuild our communities.
Who can take part?
- Any person aged 18+ years old.
- Residents of any country (survey available in Italian, Greek, Spanish, German, French and Chinese [traditional/simplified]).
What happens after the study?
- We are currently following up participants 12 months (since April 2020), our final follow-up.
- You can learn more about the impact of our research here.
- You can subscribe for study updates on Twitter (@GlobalC19Study) and Instagram!
- You are now part of a global initiative to understand the effects of COVID-19 internationally (e.g., UK, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy, India, Greece, and Germany)!
2300+ people took part in wave 1, 1700+ in wave 2, and over 900 have taken part in wave 3!
Get to know us here!
*This study received full ethics approval from the UCL Institute of Education Research Ethics Committee in April 2020 (REC 1331, REC 1345).
Want study updates? Leave us your email!