On behalf of the whole UCL-Penn Global Covid Study team, THANK YOU to everyone who tuned into the webinar series!
This summer, the UCL-Penn Global Covid Study held a free, virtual webinar series sponsored by the UCL Global Engagement Fund. Over 5 talks, with speakers and discussants from all over the world, we explored how COVID-19 impacted our mental health, physical health, and relationships. If you missed any of the sessions, or want to watch them again, you can find recordings of all the sessions here.
No time? Read on for a summary of the key findings and recommendations from each session!
1. Lockdown impacts Mental Health: Greece and UK
2. How Do We Trust (Again)? Paranoia & Mental Health
3. Family: Stress, Relationship Conflict & Child Adjustment
4. Doctoral Students’ Educational Stress & Mental Health
5. Let’s Talk! What do you need to recover from the pandemic?
We hope that you were able to learn something new and help you think about what you and your country can do to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for exciting developments in our study’s goal to make our findings as accessible as possible, including a podcast and sharing our findings on the UCL Open Environment!